Privacy & Cookies
This website is owned and maintained by Two Tomorrows Group Ltd. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy outlines how we will treat your personal information and the measures we will take to protect it. By using this website, you agree to the terms contained herein. If you have any queries regarding this policy or the use of your information, please email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use some or all of the following data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you actively provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to submit to us.
What will we use it for?
We will use your information as specified on the area of the website that prompted you to actively submit it or variously to:
- administer the website
- respond to your enquiries
- supply you with requested information regarding our services
- send you other marketing communications about our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications by emailing the message “Unsubscribe” firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes, we may be required by law to disclose information which makes you personally identifiable. In such cases, we will disclose only as much information as is legally required of us.
We will never, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will use reasonable technical and operational endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent this way. Two Tomorrows Group will not be liable for any attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website including any of your personal information.
Amendments to this policy
This policy was last updated on 28 May, 2009. We may, from time to time, amend the policy. In this case, we will post the new policy here.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which a website installs on a user’s computer. Each time the user views a page on the website after a cookie has been installed, the website will recognise the user.
Cookies can be used to remember a user’s preferences, to keep track of which pages they’ve visited, or in some cases, to store personal information about them.
You can disable cookies for this website or for all websites but it might mean that some website functions no longer work for you. You can find instructions on how to change your cookie settings at this website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What cookies does this site use?
1. Analytical cookies
We use the information we gather to identify and fix problems on the site as well as to offer more of the types of content that prove to be popular.
The information Google Analytics collects is anonymous. It includes information on how you found this site, which pages you looked at whilst you were here and for how long, what time of day your visit was, whether you have visited the site before and what area of the world you are in.
Although other sites you visit may also use Google Analytics, the information we gather is not linked to the information gathered on any other site.
How can I stop my information from being collected?
If you’re in the European Union, the Google Analytics tool may store your information outside of the EU. The United States do not have the same laws regarding data protection as those in the European Union. By using our website, you consent to such transfers.
2. Essential cookies
- A cookie which logs your session in order to remember any information you give us, such as when booking a training course.
This cookie will only last as long as your visit to our website. Your browser will delete it when you close it.
Cookies on our blog, www.towardssustainablebiz.com
- Analytics cookies as detailed above
- Cookies which our blogging platform requires to determine whether a user is logged in or not.